HY says that even our friend Adri (the most troublesome optimist person we know) can make Teochew Steam Fish successfully. That means I too can.
But I don’t believe that fully. I am bound to f-up. Trouble-free pessimist.
Living without television should be a thing to be studied. I go through phases entirely plucked from the air. Instances include:
1. Where from nowhere I must purchase some survival books, to know what to do when SHTR.
2. That means I must purchase an campsite stove.
3. Which means I have purchased a fire starter kit.
4. I now realize I have no tent.
5. More realizations. Filtered water? Batteries? I don’t even carry anything how do I know what batteries other than my pills???
6. Changed field. I have purchased a very handy and very small booklet on Wilderness & Travel Medicine. Maybe a snake or berry will attack us first.
7. Rope thing. Or in emergency language, the knots you must know how to tie. I have purchased a glow-in-the-dark paracord survival bracelet. I will be wearing it when I run through East Coast / Fort Road.
I then lay in bed reading about SHTR scenarios, with my Swedish fire starter kit, my Wilderness First Aid booklet and my glow paracord bracelet. I did not consider How To Shit In The Woods at all.
I’m telling you, HY, I will not give up. I have already gotten it in my head, the order is like this: heating, power, and something.