How to make your own septum chain jewelry:
– Remove any stainless steel chain (or surgical steel) from a piece of your other jewelry.
– Delicate or thick chain – whatever rocks your socks. You can also use two chains if you like to be ‘darker’.
– Get from somewhere some very small jump rings – 3mm or 4mm works. Bigger than that and the chain will slip off your ball ends (ie. ball screw ends).
– Hook the jump rings to the chain and attach onto your bar bell. The curve bar bell will let the chain fall nicer.
– Obviously you are going to have to wear one side first!
We have a new Alcatraz door. Victor, our funny contractor, says that “even Malaysia doesn’t use this type of door anymore”. The price is Singapore price of course.
To welcome this new addition to our den, we have taken celebratory photos on this cool Friday night. Of clothes Singaporeans don’t wear enough of. #reallymeh